Add Cancel button to InfoPath form
When you look at the standard available options for buttons in InfoPath (Submit, Update form and Rules and Custom code) you would think that there’s also an Cancel option by default.
There is no Cancel button by default, you can however create this within two minutes.
- Drag a new button on the form and select it.
- Select in the menu bar the tab CONTROL TOOLS PROPERTIES.
- Rename Button to Cancel in the field Label.
- Click Add Rule, a menu is shown. Select When This Button is Clicked, a new menu appairs. Select and Click Close Form.
- Confirm that you want the form to be closed by clicking OK
And that’s it. You’ve created your own Cancel button within 2 minutes.
Leave a Reply